Client Sourcing and Procurement Management
As companies continue seeking worldwide sourcing and distributing products in multiple markets, they will require extensive sophisticated operational and logistics solutions across geographies.
The strategic global presence and diversification of the Group in terms of geographies, currencies, industries, products and services allows it to manage a network of interconnected activities for multinational retailors, including planning, organising, sourcing, procurement and logistics from origin to point-of-consumption.
By integrating and assembling the intellectual capital and technology of the Group worldwide, Santova is able to design, develop, execute, manage and control comprehensive supply chain solutions for clients in the following markets:
- Food and beverages
- Hard goods or durable goods – appliances, electronics, furniture, containers.
- Soft goods or consumables – clothing, footwear, cosmetics, medicines, stationery.
Through being extremely client-centric in its approach, Santova is able to offer the following services:
- Specialised projects – planning, organising, controlling and monitoring
- Procurement – specialised sourcing
- Placement – end-to-end sophisticated supply chain solutions
Planning, organising, controlling and monitoring
Planning: This involves researching, gaining a sound knowledge and understanding of the project of our client and then setting objectives and determining a course of action for achieving those objectives.
Organising: This is the function of management that involves developing an organizational structure and allocating human resources to ensure the accomplishment of objectives.
Controlling and monitoring: Ensuring that performance does not deviate from standards. This consists of three steps, which include:
- Establishing performance standards
- Comparing actual performance against standards
- Taking corrective action when necessary
At the request of our client, we will assist in the sourcing of goods, services or works from an external source. Our focus would be that they are procured at the best possible cost to meet the needs of the client in terms of quality and quantity, time, and location.
This process would involve;
- A thorough knowledge and understanding of the product or service required;
- The identification of single or multiple suppliers;
- Supplier communication: requests for quotation, references and samples;
- Supplier negotiation: price, availability, customization and delivery schedules;
- Supplier management: quality control at source and standard operating procedures.
An efficient supply chain is a proprietary asset.
Santova’s primary function is to optimise our customer’s supply chain. We do this through strategic logistics management, the components of which are intricately interwoven and complex.
We will expedite the coordination and collaboration with channel partners, which may be suppliers, intermediaries, third-party service providers, or customers in getting the right product to the right place at the right time in the right condition and for the right cost to the customer.